Showcase your skills and potentially get your case published on Hernia U.
Anyone can submit cases.
- FREE program
- Any case with any technique will be accepted for review.
- The faculty will choose the top three which will then be voted on by all Hernia U users.
- Only products of BD/Bard being used will be admitted.
- After submission, selected cases will be broadcasted on October 14th and awarded at our event at AHS 2020
Submit a case/cases by September 9th
- 1 case can be submitted per surgeon.
- Structure of the Case (each surgeon can only submit 1 case per session)
- Case Title
- Case Description
- Video of Case (Cannot exceed 6 minutes in length)
- Optional-can upload pictures from the case and/or CT Scan
Use the link below
Case 1: Sónia Ribas – Complication after TAR
Case 2: Murillo Favaro – SCOLA
Case 3: Nubia Andrea – Complication/early recurrence from lap inguinal.